As we wind up our summer programs, we’ve been focusing in class on how to stay sharp during the school year break. Some of the students suggestions included:
- Taking an extra class (like martial arts, or dance or cooking)
- Reading! Our summer reading goal was 40 books!
- Practicing through workbooks, flash cards and websites.
- Exercise-get outside for swimming, basketball, baseball, soccer, or simply walking while the weather is nice!
- Talking to family and friends at events – asking questions and learning about what other people are doing and thinking!